- Job Opportunities
Position: Part-Time Sales Associate
Hourly Rate: $12
Weekly Hours/Schedule: 20 hours per week with potential to add more.
- Previous retail sales experience.
- Comprehensive computer skills.
- QuickBooks POS experience is a plus, but not required.
- Solid communication, customer service and multitasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple clients at a time.
- Ability to deal tactfully with client concerns and to research and rapidly solve problems.
- Able to work well under pressure and to effectively manage time and task prioritization.
- Perform all required store operations including but not limited to:
- Opening/closing procedures
- Processing sales, exchanges, returns, approvals, special orders etc.
- Processing of daily shipments (unpacking, verifying, steaming, merchandising).
- Assist customers with inquiries as it relates to product, pricing and selecting outfits.
- Provide knowledgeable feedback to customers by learning each brand’s backstory and individual merchandise fit and details.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and presentable store:
- Dusting displays
- Cleaning windows and mirrors
- Check the floor for misplaced items
- Clean dressing room
- Maintaining client book by establishing a loyal base of repeat customers by acquiring a full understanding of individual client's tastes.
- Keep customers updated with upcoming merchandise and events.
- Assisted in selecting and ordering new merchandise.
- Assisting in social media post about store events, sales, new arrivals etc.
- Style mannequins and help with seasonal store visuals, displays, window display.
- Assist in the planning of special and seasonal events and seasonal.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.